Guys, I’m falling in love with cooking. WHAT?! I don’t know how this happened, but I’m loving it and going with it ♥
I recently had some goods delivered by Green Bean Delivery. It was actually a lifesaver because Thursday is my delivery day and that also happens to be when my fridge becomes pretty bare. I will still be hitting up the market every week, but Green Bean Delivery provides a variety of brands that I’ve become a fan of. I also really like selecting the items, aside from having a meal sent to me. Check below for a few of my faves!
Current Faves » All Available at Green Bean Delivery
Cleveland Kraut – Roasted Garlic
Local Folks – Stone Ground XXPress
Farm to Kitchen Energy Bites – Honey Pistachio
HIPPEAS Chickpea Puffs – Sriracha Sunrise
Amelia’s Bread – Semolina
If you’ve fallen for all my faves, then go ahead and create your account.
Use PROMO CODE: FoodieIndy
The promo code will give you 20% off your first THREE orders. I love a good deal 🙂 The discount is only for new members! Happy shopping.
After my delivery, I was inspired to use my local ingredients for something delicious.
The Ultimate Kraut Sandwich
What you’ll need:
½ inch sliced Amelia’s Semolina Bread
1 tablespoon butter
1 cup spinach
2 tablespoons oil (avocado oil worked well)
2 tablespoons Local Folks Mustard
½ Cup Garlic Kraut
1 large egg
Additional Items to Add:
1 slice Goose the Market, City Ham
2 slices Goose the Market Bacon
- Start toasting the bread first, it takes about 5-7 minutes in the buttered skillet. Heat skillet to medium and toast each side to your desired preference.
- While bread is toasting, heat a second skillet to medium heat. Saute spinach and oil. The spinach will take about 5-7 minutes to become wilted. Add a dash of salt and pepper for extra flavor.
- After bread is toasted, add one tablespoon of mustard to each slice of bread
- Layer the spinach atop the mustard
- Layer ½ cup of kraut atop the spinach
- Using the buttered from before, cook one large egg to be over-easy
- Finally, top the sandwich with the over-easy egg and the second slice of bread.
Ok, let’s be honest.. we all know how to make a sandwich… but my directions will provide you with an ULTIMATE one. If you like the additional ingredients, then I highly suggest adding them. I tried a few variations of the sandwich and loved each of them! Please share your creations with me via Instagram/Facebook or comment below.
Ready to shop with Green Bean Delivery?
Use PROMO CODE: FoodieIndy
The promo code will give you 20% off your first THREE orders. The discount is only for new members! Happy shopping. All ingredients can be purchased from GreenBean Delivery.. how convenient is that 😉